German company type
Germany is Europe’s largest economy, is the world’s largest exporting country, is a large and open market capacity, highly developed industrial countries. German nationals or foreigners for setting up a company in Germany to take equal treatment, can set up a company in Germany. If the company under ideal operating conditions, not only can get a lot of investment opportunities in Germany, you can also get a residence permit.
In Germany registered company, we will arrange everything throughout the process to help you succeed in Germany registered companies. First, we will conduct a comprehensive assessment of your company’s profile, to select the most cost-to-business company patterns. Then your company for investment companies to analyze the situation, to further confirmation of the company’s best locations and the most appropriate form of investment in the future. And we will help your business philosophy expounded to the German Chamber of Commerce, allowing companies to obtain recognition, forward toward success. We are fully committed to help enterprises set up the relevant documents ready company required by our legal team to assist in the drafting of the joint-stock companies and corporate charter contract, accompanied to the notary office, complete notarized articles of association. Finally, in the German open corporate accounts. Accompanied by our assistance program to complete all companies registered in Germany.
(A) person kg(Personengesellschaften)：
Refers to the company of two or more partners jointly incorporated, and which served as the owner or shareholders, the most important feature is that a partner must be committed to the individual company to make and put into individual effort to operate. The partners usually have to assume unlimited liability for the company’s creditors, who founded the company together and therefore do not require a minimum capital, usually divided into:
1. Unlimited liability company (Offene Handelsgesellschaft, OHG): This is the traditional patterns of small and medium enterprises, this corporate structure and civil partnership (GbR), all partners should be the burden of responsibility for the company’s relative debt, unlimited liability the company for all aspects of the requirements will be stringent than the GbR, and required to register in the commercial register and the local industrial and commercial bureau.
2. KG (Kommanditgesellschaft, KG): This company similar patterns with unlimited liability company, the same need two or more partners, the difference is that each partner would need at least one of them are limited liability partners and unlimited liability and signed a partnership agreement, a limited partner shall be in the amount of his own money on the company liable for the debts; the other hand, unlimited liability partner shall bear unlimited personal liability for the company, and are required to register in the commercial register and the local industrial and commercial bureau. And therefore the two companies co biggest advantage is that you can have more limited liability of shareholders, more capital to expand, and with greater flexibility.
(B) co-owned company:
It refers to one or more shareholders into law the minimum registered capital of the company was established, which means you can use the name of the company’s obligations, but also has substantive powers. The limited liability shareholders simply do not personally liable for the company’s rights and obligations, and therefore there is a minimum paid-up share capital quota restrictions. In Germany, the most common form is as follows:
1. The limited liability company (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, GmbH): In Germany it is the most common and most popular company patterns, such patterns have been fewer restrictions and more high degree of flexibility needed to assume the obligations ofIt is relatively small. The company shall establish one or several shareholders and a person in charge, and without have German nationality, set up the company’s minimum capital amounted to € 25,000, registered in the commercial register after they have full legal capacity, so this is foreign who set up the company’s most popular patterns in Germany.
2. Company Limited (Aktiengesellschaft, AG): AG’s minimum registered capital of 50,000 euros, with the transfer of shares and can be traded on the stock exchange. But the establishment of the complicated procedures required notarized, the cost is relatively high. Founding shareholders need to prepare a report on the establishment of joint-stock companies, indicating the company set up the details, and the appointment of the first session of the Supervisory Board, then the Supervisory Board appointed by the first session of the Board, the Board of Supervisors to get notarization, and the shareholders of the Company shall be subject to the establishment of the report also Guo board of supervisors and management review, the Board is responsible for the company’s actual business operations, the Supervisory Board and the shareholders can not influence the board. When the company is registered in industrial and commercial bureau, the company considered formally established.
3. KGaA (Kommanditgesellschaft auf Aktien, KGaA): the two companies are combined (KG) and LTD (AG) of the body, this company patterns need at least one partner with unlimited liability to an unlimited assume the company’s debt, Limited by a general officer. KGaA can be said that the change from a corporation, the biggest advantage is that the burden of responsibility to minimize the risk, because of unlimited liability in the company is a Limited. Such patterns have not for a limited liability company shareholders (investors) to limit the number of, and shall be registered in the commercial register and the local Industry and Commerce Bureau, it is not common in Germany, this type of company.
4. Limited combination of the two companies combined with(GmbH & Co. KG) : This is a company patterns Ltd. (GmbH) as a partner with unlimited liability company two together, I want to take all the debt of the two companies with limited liability co limited liability partnership is based on the amount of his own money for the company’s debt is responsible. Therefore, the establishment of a limited partner Co. KG with unlimited liability partners must conclude a partnership agreement. Because such patterns with a high degree of flexibility, more suitable for medium-sized companies and family businesses patterns, but also need to register in the commercial register and the local industrial and commercial bureau.
(C) the German branch of the main patterns:
Usually in the form of several major foreign enterprises to set up branches in Germany.
1. The Office (Repräsentanz): refers to the office of foreign enterprises in order to observe the market and contact customers established in Germany. This is considered a commercial activity in Germany, and the establishment of a representative office of a relatively simple procedure, just in local industrial and commercial bureau registration can be. But if the office staff are self-employed businessman external management (such as authorized agents), then this form in Germany can not be regarded independent business behavior, can only represent the company in Germany, contact the customer, market research or service etc., and can not sign an agreement having legal effect, in which case there is no need in the local industrial and commercial bureau registration.
2. subsidiaries, affiliates (Niederlassung, Tochtergesellschaft): foreign enterprises to establish branches common patterns in Germany, is a limited liability form, is not independent of the parent company of the new company, with a certain degree of autonomy, it is often alsoIt contains its own management group, accounting systems and so on. Although there are branches have the ability to operate independently, but basically any case belong to the parent company.
3. The co-owned company branch (Zweigniederlassung): general subordinate branches and different, an independent autonomy. After foreign enterprises to set up a limited liability company and joint-stock company in Germany, according to the needs of its business development, the establishment of branch offices in local or other cities. This branch patterns, although not independent of the parent company, but there are still some autonomy, such as management rights, a separate bank account and so, therefore, in accordance with the relevant provisions require registration, business license and so on.
4. Virtual Office (Virtuelles Büro): Entity office generally well understood is that renters have the right to use the office, and virtual office is to provide the right to use the office’s nominal rent, not actually in this office, However, the Office can be entrusted to provide answer the phone, send and receive e-mail or use a specific street number and so on. The lessor when the office also assist in mail, parcels and faxes, etc., were forwarded to the virtual office rental, office rental or visitor reception can assist assume responsibilities, as well as renters or temporary need to use office equipment meeting rooms, virtual the office would be a good choice.
1MigrationNew style life in business and privacy in GermanyRead More
2Company establishing/RegistrationWe establish for you a company or a new branch and all belong services .Read More
3European Germany Blue Cardwe also help in get Europe Germany Blue Card.Read more
4Business-AssistentWe have an exellence business assistant and divers servicesRead more
5MarketingWe also help in marketing and distribution:Read More
6Business TripBBC BPR is able to assist you during your business trip in Germany..Read More
7InvestmentYou are an entrepreneur/Investor and you like to invest in Germany. Read more
8Real EstateWe give you the opportunity to get the right real estateRead more
9Vip TravelWe have a special VIP travel services including private jets, helicopters, boats etc…Read More
10Medical care/HospitalMedical examination from the best hospitals and doctors in weastern Europe/Germany.Read more